Thursday, August 19, 2010

New Mixtape: What You Need To Be Bangin' Vol. 22


Track #4 is my favorite! You know I'm all about my lyrics! A LOT OF SLAUGHTERHOUSE! I'm sure you don't mind. Also.. if anybody wants to help me with these, email me... created619@gmail.com

Tracklist

01 We Don't Believe You (Joell Ortiz, Joe Budden)
02 Walking In The Rain (Royce Da 5'9")
03 Wanna Party (Yelawolf, Gucci Maine)
04 Funkmaster Flex Freestyle (Joell Ortiz)
05 Step Correctly (Celph Titled, Buckwild)
06 Gangsta's Cry (Crooked I, K-Young)
07 Shooter (Nipsey Hu$le, Blanco)
08 Power [Remix] (Kanye West, Jay-Z)
09 Death Before Dishonor (Young Jeezy)
10 The Summer's Mine (Rick Ross)
11 80's Baby (Joell Ortiz)
12 I Git Down For Mine (Bun B)
13 Money Makes The World Go Round (Joell Ortiz)
14 Short Summer (Joe Budden)
15 Hotel Room Music (Nipsey Hu$le)
16 My Own Planet [Remix 2] (Royce Da 5'9", Mr. Porter, Joe Budden)

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Few Classic Albums

Support SixwonineD Hiphop

Click on the add under this. It'll help us make some pennies. All you gotta do is click that button and exit out. We're giving you free music., the least you can do is hook us up by pressing that stupid fucking button. I'm not kidding either, fucking PENNIES! I love you all, thank you for checking us out.