Wednesday, September 29, 2010

New Video: Tech N9ne & Jay Rock Freestyle For XXL



Well you'll be hearing a lot from these two together, considering Tech N9ne just signed Jay Rock to Strange Music. This is the first major, up & coming artist Strange has really signed in my opinion. Big Scoob & Kaliko aren't what I'd call, "major", and Brotha Lynch has been around forever. I think it was a smart decision on both sides. Independent lables are the way to go if you really want money, and Jay Rock is a step in a bigger direction for Strange. And from what we heard on the track "Paper", Tech & Jay seem to fit very well on a track together. I can't wait for all the new bangers the Strange family's going to be dropping!

1 comment:

  1. You're nutty bro. I think 'Lynch' has been putting in work for a minute.. And to be honest, I know that anyone that hears his style falls in love. I just think that if the right person can bring him out in the light (Tech N9ne), he absolutely has the potential to shine.....

    ReplyDelete

A Few Classic Albums

Support SixwonineD Hiphop

Click on the add under this. It'll help us make some pennies. All you gotta do is click that button and exit out. We're giving you free music., the least you can do is hook us up by pressing that stupid fucking button. I'm not kidding either, fucking PENNIES! I love you all, thank you for checking us out.