Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Crooked I - "Planet C.O.B." (Artwork & Tracklist)


Art made by Shake of 2dopeboyz. Much props to Shake for getting the hookup, but he's getting a lot of hate because the cover looks like it says C.U.B. Kinda funny, I think. Anyway, I don't understand why Crooked I is putting out another E.P. I'm not paying $15 for 7 songs, sorry.

Tracklist

01 Thinkin Out Loud
02 Independent (prod. Rick Rock)
03 Can I Talk To U (prod. Grinch)
04 Let Me Buy U A Drink f. Vaugn Anthony (prod. Tabu)
05 Music Is My Life f. Brian Rivers (prod. Komplex)
06 #OKBYE f. Skyy (prod. Grinch)
07 Everythang (prod. Dirty Dunnz)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Few Classic Albums

Support SixwonineD Hiphop

Click on the add under this. It'll help us make some pennies. All you gotta do is click that button and exit out. We're giving you free music., the least you can do is hook us up by pressing that stupid fucking button. I'm not kidding either, fucking PENNIES! I love you all, thank you for checking us out.