Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Mixtape: What You Need To Be Bangin' Vol. 12


I Never posted this on the page. This is last weeks version, I just finished Vol. 13 and realized this was not on here. Anyway I'm changing up the cover sets again so this is the last shitty cover like this you'll see.

Track List

1. Hussle Is My Last Name (Nipsey Hussle)
2. Nahh (Chino XL)
3. Ghetto Techno (Jay-Z)
4. F.U.N (Tech N9ne)
5. Its A Shame (Feat. Joell Ortiz)
6. U Dont Want It (One-2, Kobe)
7. So What (Xzibit, U.N.I.)
8. Gangstas Life (Nipsey Hussle, Snoop Dogg)
9. Broken Safety (Raekwon, Jadakiss, Styles P)
10. House (Kurupt, Reed Dollaz)
11. Lyrical Murderer Freestyle (Nino Bless)
12. No Competition (Joe Budden)
13. Music Industry Remix (Termanology, Royce Da 5'9, Crooked I)
14. My Kinda Nigga (M.O.P.)
15. Bullet Proof (Ludacris, Raheem DeVaughn)
16. Colors (Jay Rock, Lil Wayne)
17. Good Morning (Chamillionaire)

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Few Classic Albums

Support SixwonineD Hiphop

Click on the add under this. It'll help us make some pennies. All you gotta do is click that button and exit out. We're giving you free music., the least you can do is hook us up by pressing that stupid fucking button. I'm not kidding either, fucking PENNIES! I love you all, thank you for checking us out.