Friday, September 25, 2009

New Tracks: Some New (09-25-09)

We're going down south today, but we're making a quick stop in the bay first. Oh I heard the reason Omarion re-did the song with Gucci Mane is because he got kicked off of Young Money and Young Money re-did that song "Bed Rock" and took him off of it. So pretty much he did the same to Weezy.
Track List
1. Follow Me (Mistah F.A.B.)
2. Gwopp (OJ Da Juiceman)
3. Bags (OJ Da Juiceman, Young Dro)
4. I Get It In (Omarion, Gucci Mane)
5. If I Have To (Young Buck, Allstar)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Few Classic Albums

Support SixwonineD Hiphop

Click on the add under this. It'll help us make some pennies. All you gotta do is click that button and exit out. We're giving you free music., the least you can do is hook us up by pressing that stupid fucking button. I'm not kidding either, fucking PENNIES! I love you all, thank you for checking us out.