Thursday, March 11, 2010

Marco Polo & Ruste Juxx - "The Pre-Execution Part 1 & 2"





Part 1 dropped yesterday and 2 dropped today. If you've never heard of Ruste Juxx, do your research, the dude spits. Not to mention we're going to see one of these for the next 11 days in which they're album "The eXXecution" drops. I don't know if I'll be posting all 13 videos (hence "Nothing Whack Ever"), but of course the gods of the blogs will be, if you want to check out the entire set. Also I've included the first 2 singles off the album underneath this. Enjoy.
"Rearview" - Download

"Nobody" - Download

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Few Classic Albums

Support SixwonineD Hiphop

Click on the add under this. It'll help us make some pennies. All you gotta do is click that button and exit out. We're giving you free music., the least you can do is hook us up by pressing that stupid fucking button. I'm not kidding either, fucking PENNIES! I love you all, thank you for checking us out.