Tuesday, March 9, 2010

R.I.P. Notorious B.I.G. (5-21-1972 - 3-9-1997)







It's been 13 years since we first said goodbye to one of the most memorable hip hop artists of our time. One of the few artists that had the talent to keep up with hip hop as it grew. Honestly, there's very few that have made an imprint in rap music the way Chris did. That's why his album "Life After Death" is the 3rd best selling hip-hop album ever and almost any true hip hop fan would rate "Ready to Die", as one of the top 5 best hip hop albums of all-time. Biggie, you will always live through your music, you're one of the best ever. That's why no matter how hard the others try... "they could never, ever duplicate your swag".

*The videos above:
Puff Daddy, Faith Evans, 112 - "I'll Be Missing You"
Bad Boy Source Awards Performance in 1995 (Posted today on Worldstarhiphop.com)
Original News Clip of B.I.G.'s Death*


- R.I.P. -
Christopher George Latore Wallace

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Few Classic Albums

Support SixwonineD Hiphop

Click on the add under this. It'll help us make some pennies. All you gotta do is click that button and exit out. We're giving you free music., the least you can do is hook us up by pressing that stupid fucking button. I'm not kidding either, fucking PENNIES! I love you all, thank you for checking us out.