Friday, March 12, 2010

What You Need To Be Bangin' Vol. 15


A lot of my personal playlist of the past week.

Track List

First Time (Crooked I)
Not Again (Diabolic, Vinnie Paz)
Murdered (Ill Bill, Crooked I)
I Wish Remix (Yelawolf, Prynce Cy-Hi, Pill)
Im Back (T.I.)
Beamer, Benz & Bentley (Lloyd Banks, Juelz Santana)
Rearview (Marco Polo, Ruste Juxx)
Still My Nigga (Killer Mike, Ludacris, Game)
Over Freestyle (Royce Da 5'9)
Blood Niggaz (Menace, Lil Wayne, Mitchy Slick)
New York, Jersey, Philly (Joe Budden)
I Rep (Slim Thug, Ludacris, Dre Day, Kez)
Nobody (Marco Polo, Ruste Juxx)
Crillionaires (Q Unique, Ill Bill, Slaine)
West Side Rollin (Snoop Dogg, Nipsey Hu$$le, Kurupt)
Shit Sprayed (Mitchy Slick, Big Tupp, Marvana, Lil Fat Bat)

Download

1 comment:

  1. thx mang waitin a grip for this keep it alive

    ReplyDelete

A Few Classic Albums

Support SixwonineD Hiphop

Click on the add under this. It'll help us make some pennies. All you gotta do is click that button and exit out. We're giving you free music., the least you can do is hook us up by pressing that stupid fucking button. I'm not kidding either, fucking PENNIES! I love you all, thank you for checking us out.