Saturday, August 8, 2009

Brand New Mixtape: T.I. - "Live From Forest City Correctional Facility"

I don't care what kinda time he's doing, time is time. He's had some time to write obviously. Best wishes to T.I. Jail sucks.
TRACK LIST
1.01 T.I. - Welcome back to the trap
2.02 T.I. - For real (WORLD PREMIRE EXCLUSIVE)
3.03 T.I. - Living (WORLD PREMIRE EXCLUSIVE)
4.04 T.I. - Bread up ft.scarface
5.05 T.I. - Dont give up(WORLD PREMIRE EXCLUSIVE
6.06 T.I. - If your brave
7.07 T.I. - Thats what I thought
8.08 T.I. - All the time
9.09 T.I. - Magic ft.robin thicke
10.10 T.I. - Good love
11.11 T.I. - Thats the way you want it(NEVER HEARD BEFORE TI DEMO)
12.12 T.I. - We everywhere (WORLD PREMIRE EXCLUSIVE)
13.13 T.I. - Stop my show (WORLD PREMIRE EXCLUSIVE)
14.14 T.I. - Pimp squad da click (WORLD PREMIRE EXCLUSIVE)
15.15 T.I. - Never been scared (WORLD PREMIRE EXCLUSIVE)
16.16 T.I. - I miss you (WORLD PREMIRE EXCLUSIVE)
17.17 T.I. - Forever mane (WORLD PREMIRE EXCLUSIVE)
18.18 T.I. - Chedder (WORLD PREMIRE EXCLUSIVE)
19.19 T.I. - Going down (WORLD PREMIRE EXCLUSIVE)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Few Classic Albums

Support SixwonineD Hiphop

Click on the add under this. It'll help us make some pennies. All you gotta do is click that button and exit out. We're giving you free music., the least you can do is hook us up by pressing that stupid fucking button. I'm not kidding either, fucking PENNIES! I love you all, thank you for checking us out.